Secrets of Native Gardening – 18th November 2017
Workshop Schedule: 18th November 2017, 9.30 to 3.00
Venue: South of River
In this great-value workshop we’ll show you how to create a beautiful, sustainable garden – without mulch, fertilizer, chemicals or irrigation.
Together, we explore the native gardening myths and build an understanding of how easy it can be, and the pitfalls to avoid. We’ll explain the importance of eco-gardening, and show you how to apply it. You’ll leave with your heart full of inspiration – and your hands full of native plants!
Once your booking is confirmed, we will be in touch to provide location details, specifics of your food requirements and everything you need to enjoy a great day with a wonderful group of fellow gardeners!
Topics covered include:
- Planting for long-term success
- Choosing the right plant for each location
- Increasing bird visits
- Reducing water needs (and turning off your irrigation!)
- Bringing life to difficult areas
- Having colour in your garden all year
- Bringing the joy back into gardening