INTRODUCTION TO NATIVE GARDENING
Learn how to create a beautiful, water-wise garden with WA native plants suited to our ancient sandy soils. Bring your curiosity and ideas to a free 2 hour workshop near you. We’ll introduce you to a whole new way of thinking about native gardening, and a brilliant system to support home gardeners.
- How to use the sand you already have
- Benefits of West Australian plants
- How to identify what plants you need for your garden
- Bringing more life to every garden
BOOK YOUR PLACE:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP
SECRETS OF NATIVE
Book now for one of these fun, small-group workshops and learn how to create a beautiful, sustainable garden – without mulch, fertiliser, chemicals or irrigation. You’ll leave with your heart full of inspiration – and your hands full of new native plants!
Some of the secrets you’ll discover:
- Planting for long-term success
- Choosing the right plant for each location
- Increasing bird visits
- Reducing water needs (and turning off your irrigation!)
- Bringing life to difficult areas
- Having colour in your garden all year
- Bringing the joy back into gardening
Included in the your ticket price:
- Lunch and all the coffee and tea you feel like.
- A curated collection of four native WA plants.
- An eco-garden ‘bee hotel’ for your home.
- That’s more than $100 of added value!
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW: